Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Friends forever







I miss my best friend like hell so today I will dedicate this post to my loving best frend dog ever, my super duper beagle HERA!

I have to tell you that a relation with a dog it's the most intense thing that I ever had. And you can not compare with a human relation, it's a total different thing, they can love you so much and appreciate you exactly in the way you are, even if you are smart, stupid, tall, short, beautiful, ugly, etc. Even if you are depressed a dog can make your day, imagine that you are sad, staying in the house all day long, getting more depressed but with the dog somehow you are obligated to go out with him/her so in this case you go out and start to fell better, you can see other people smiling, birds singing, snow, sun, the little things that makes you happy, so what the dog did? Exactly, got you ouy from the depression and made you smile again and put you in to a better mood!! There are so many to say about this amazing relation human-dog but i will start to fell sad again and I don't want to!! I can wait to have my precious Hera back

Meanwhile I made a draw with me and Hera in the same ink on paper!! Isn't this cute?:)

P.S: we need a vote from you to make Hera a star:))) click on the link and then the picture!! Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265640866815522&set=a.264695276910081.70376.142596112453332&type=3&theater

8 comments:

Melissa said...

mi-au dat lacrimile:-(cred ca ai si plans>:D< impresionant!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my god!! lease don't cry cause that will make me cry:(((

Svetlana said...

OMG! ce dulceata de catelus! nu ai cum sa nu-l iubesti, e adorabil!

Unknown said...

Mersi Svetlana!! este intr-adevar o minune, o iubesc foarte mult si dupa cum ziceam mor de dorul ei!! de fiecare data cand vad un caine cu stapan pe strada imi vine sa mooorr!:(

Anonymous said...

what a pretty little thang! si desenul e adorabil! succes cu concursul!

Unknown said...

Thanks dear Daria!! cross finger for us!! and thanks for the vote!! kiss:*

t said...

Super cute dog!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thamk you so much dear 't'