Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beautiful people "Part one"


Hello everyone! For today I've decide to make a special post which will continue with the next posts. In time with the help of my blog I've "meet" some beautiful people which I had the occasion to know them and to discover that we have the same taste in handmade, music, fashion, hobbies so today I will present o you 2 of them: One is Andreea from chichiridiche.blogspot.ro, she is beautiful girl in love with bicycles dot prints, colors, painting, art so, we share kind of the same hobbies. You can discover here on: https://chichiridiche.wordpress.com/


Then is Melissa, another beautiful girl in love with fashion and clothes she creates also nice bows which  cute prints (I have one also and I will show it to you in a new post), she loves vintage fashion, hats, cats, and her boyfriend :) Also you can find her here: http://summermelon.blogspot.ro/

I've made this drawings of them which they will travel until their doors (hopefully)


No comments: