Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A hat for 5 roads


It's been a long time since I've posted something on my blog and that's because I had a nice trip with my boyfriend and my parents to Prague, Vienna nd Budapest and finally I got back to Cluj but only for 6 months. After I arrive to Cluj I had to unpack everything and especially because we moved in to new cosy flat. After Eastern I will start decorate it; it will be fun and tempting. Meanwhile I found this beautiful hat in to a Secondhand, I was dreaming on a hat for a long time and when I saw this one it made my day. It is exactly how I wanted to be, just perfect.
Dress: Romwe
Shoes: Ranfa
Hat: Second
Bag: Gift:)

6 comments:

Carmen Tobias said...

Offf, exact cand plec din Cj tu te muti aci... :(
App, palaria e superba, ca si geanta de altfel :)

Unknown said...

Hei Carmen, no daca stiam fugeam mai repede in Cluj:) cand ai plecat din Cluj?mai vii pe aici nu?
Mersi de aprecieri;))

Vixyblu said...

Is really fun to decorate. Enjoy it! Recently I moved into my new home and I had a very beautiful months with that. By the way... Your hat fits well. Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Vixy I can wait to finish with the Eastern holidays and start to decorate;)) I am sure it will be great;)

Carmen Tobias said...

Luni am dus ultimele cutii :) saptamana urmatoare vin sa curat apartamentul si sa il predau, pe urma o sa vin in vizita, cam de cateva ori pe luna, sa nu mi se faca dor :)

Unknown said...

eeee ce super;)) pai poate vii la una din "meetingurile noastre handmade" aka la o poveste plus un pahar de vin:D