Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Retrospection

I missed writing on my blog so much and but unfortunately only now I found time (and mood) to post something new on what I've done in such  long time. I can say I've past a great time with many events like:
One is the swap from the Easter Holiday organized by Revista Atelierul and this is what I've sent to my swap  partner Ioana, a paining on canvas with a cute rabbit like she has :)


Second I've attended for the Skirt Bike poster, and I got the second place (yay), for this year with this drawing ( a chic girl with her dogs riding her bike on a spring day) and I want to thank Cecilia and Raluca for their help on the poster design. Thank you so much girls








Then of course I attended the big event Skirt Bike in Cluj with my super new bike :)


It was the first time when I attended this event and I can say it felt so good, we pretty ladies in dresses, skirts and cute bikes riding in the center of Cluj, what can I say, it was great


And the last one: the trip in Barcelona, oh boy, the city is so artistic and full of colors, the buildings the sea, Gaudi, Dali, everything was perfect and I hope you can see by the pictures





Les talk (write) more pictures, right? :)

No comments: